An innovative conference user experience strategy to:
Conference Talk Show Co-hosts Eliz Greene and Thom Singer are more than just virtual and live event emcees. They create professionally produced, high-energy, television quality content and engagement.
Professional Production Starts Long Before The Event
Engagement Promotes Attendance, Membership, and Sponsorship
While engaging the live audience, Eliz and Thom act as the eyes, ears, and voice of the virtual audience. Harness their quick wit and careful preparation to:
- Create fun, collaborative conversation that provides high quality content.
- Call back to key takeaway messages, cement learning, and encourage measurement of results.
- Create evergreen content by archiving recorded content and rebroadcasting with live interaction.
- Provide a ‘Virtual Exhibit Hall’ to highlight sponsors through interviews or pre-produced content.
- “Peace of Mind” Backup Speaker in the event other speakers are delayed or cancel
Following a career as a professional dancer, teacher, and choreographer, Eliz’s comfort on the stage serves her well as a professional speaker. Her natural charisma and work as a spokesperson, and in hundreds of media interviews make her uniquely experienced to put interview guests at ease and be quick on her feet to engage virtual, live and hybrid audiences.
Thom Singer, CSP is an engagement and networking expert with an eclectic background in sales, marketing and business development roles for Fortune 500 Companies, Law Firms, and entrepreneurial ventures. The host of the popular “Cool Things Entrepreneurs Do” podcast, Thom’s charm puts guests at ease.