Are you talking to your people?
Thom and I emceed SPINCon X
Thom Singer and I brought the Webinar Talk Show to an event last week. SPINCon is the annual conference of the Senior Planner Industry Network. This year SPIN pivoted to a fully virtual conference. Thom and I had the honor of fostering the conference and engaging the attendees over 3 days. In this episode we share our take aways from the event — and Thom shares his tips for social tightening while we are physically distanced.
Key take aways from SPINCon:
- Don’t Cancel Your Event!Â During this very challenging time, connection with people who understand the struggle is essential.
- Don’t be afraid to try new things.
- Using multiple platforms to engage attendees works well.
- Technical difficulties happen – having multiple virtual emcees who can react quickly is important.
- Virtual Drag Queen Bingo is a blast
- And so much more.
Catch the Webinar Talk Show most Monday and Wednesday mornings at 11 am CT live on Facebook or watch all of our episodes on our YouTube Channel. We interview meeting industry professionals and share whatâs effective and ground-breaking in virtual and hybrid meetings.
No comment yet, add your voice below!