45-70 Minute Keynote or 1/2 Day Workshop
This keynote can be combined with other programs or a full day seminar.
- Sales Meetings
- Leadership Training Events
- Association Conferences
- Closing Keynote
- Patient Conferences
- Nursing Conferences
- Human Resources Events
Professional speaker, Eliz Greene shares insights from her job stress research and strategies to limit the impact of stress by developing what she calls an “emotional hazmat suit.” Using her unique testing tool, Eliz can provide detailed insight into your organization’s stress environment and pinpoint opportunities for impact. Eliz survived a heart attack at age 35 while seven months pregnant with twins and knows limiting stress is essential to a long, enjoyable and productive life.
Through stories from a wide variety of leaders and employees interviewed during her study Eliz delves into the often-misunderstood generational differences in the emotional reaction to stressors and why purpose-driven organizations succeed. In this session:
- Understand the impact of overwhelm and uncertainty on performance and retention.
- Discover how to engage multi-generational employees to work with purpose.
- Hear what high performing organizations are doing to innovate and compete for the best talent.
- Learn why purpose-driven organizations attract and retain employees.
Bring Eliz's insights and engagement to your event!
We can’t wait to work with you! Click to have a representative get in touch. (Or just give us a call!)