Reduce stress. Enhance performance and productivity.
Stress management is a HARD SKILL essential to success.
Stress-Proof Leaders leverage this critical skill to propel their own performance and team performance by:
- Creating a culture of value and security to support productivity in high-stress professions, during change, and in crisis.
- Managing contagious stress
- Understanding generational differences in the reaction to overwhelm and uncertainty
Wellness expert Eliz Greene delivers surprising insights and innovative, actionable strategies based on her research on job stress in this interactive, fun, and compelling keynote. This presentation is customized through the Stress Proof Testing Tool which diagnoses the unique set of issues causing stress in the participants’ workplaces and benchmarks the results with other organizations in the study.
Through stories from a wide variety of leaders and employees interviewed during her study and her own experience surviving a heart attack while seven-months pregnant with twins, Eliz debunks work-life balance and provides a plan to protect your health, productivity, and sanity under stress
Whether she is kicking off a sales conference or closing a leadership development event, Eliz’s high-energy and high-content programs combine humor, stories, original research… and even a little dancing.
Humorous stories and powerful insights about stress and leadership from one of the top female keynote speakers.
Eliz’s programs are a great fit for:
- Sales Conference Speaker
- Leadership Development Event Keynote
- Opening Keynote
- Conference Closing Speaker
- Association Conference Keynote
- Employee Kickoff Event Speaker
45 – 70 minute Keynote or 1/2 Day Workshop (can be combined with other programs or a full day seminar)
Interactive participation may include:
- Human pie charts
- Post-it exercise
- Stress reduction style quiz
- Dancing if appropriate
She uses humor and engaging activities to show it’s time to:
- Explore the major causes of stress based on the results of the Stress-Proof Testing Instrument.
- Examine emotional stress triggers to reveal why some people are bogged down by stressful environments while others thrive.
- Rewire assumptions about generations and gender to improve teamwork, communication, management, and performance through an engaging exercise.
- Understand different types of stress recovery strategies and identify their own recovery profile using an entertaining activity.
- Utilize a framework to create a plan to work well under pressure.
- Take one step toward being stress-proof by understanding the importance of motivation in behavior change.
Why People Love Eliz's Keynotes
“Eliz is better than caffeine – we used her tips to stay engaged all day. What a great way to breathe life into the event!”
“Eliz is entertaining, informative, and fun. Most importantly, her program is full of practical information that made me think.”
“People stayed just to hear the closing keynote.”
Women In Higher Education Leadership
Have Eliz Speak at Your Event
We can’t wait to work with you! Click to have a representative get in touch. (Or just give us a call!)