Reduce stress. Enhance performance and productivity.
High-Performance Teams Need Stress-Proof Leaders!
Stress management is a HARD SKILL essential to success.
Stress-Proof Leaders leverage this critical skill to propel their own performance and team performance by:
- Creating a culture of value and security to support productivity in high-stress professions, during change, and in crisis.
- Managing contagious stress
- Understanding generational differences in the reaction to overwhelm and uncertainty
45-70 Minute Keynote or 1/2 Day Workshop
This keynote can be combined with other programs or a full day seminar.
- Sales Conference Speaker
- Leadership Development Event Keynote
- Opening Keynote
- Conference Closing Speaker
- Association Conference Keynote
- Employee Kickoff Event Speaker
Interactive participation may include:
- Human pie charts
- Post-it exercise
- Stress reduction style quiz
- Dancing if appropriate
Wellness expert Eliz Greene delivers surprising insights and innovative, actionable strategies based on her research on job stress in this interactive, fun, and compelling keynote.
This presentation is customized through the Stress Proof Testing Tool which diagnoses the unique set of issues causing stress in the participants’ workplaces and benchmarks the results with other organizations in the study.
Through stories from a wide variety of leaders and employees interviewed during her study and her own experience surviving a heart attack while seven-months pregnant with twins, Eliz debunks work-life balance and provides a plan to protect your health, productivity, and sanity under stress
Whether she is kicking off a sales conference or closing a leadership development event, Eliz’s high-energy and high-content programs combine humor, stories, original research… and even a little dancing.
She uses humor and engaging activities to show it’s time to:
- Explore the major causes of stress based on the results of the Stress-Proof Testing Instrument.
- Examine emotional stress triggers to reveal why some people are bogged down by stressful environments while others thrive.
- Rewire assumptions about generations and gender to improve teamwork, communication, management, and performance through an engaging exercise.
- Understand different types of stress recovery strategies and identify their own recovery profile using an entertaining activity.
- Utilize a framework to create a plan to work well under pressure.
- Take one step toward being stress-proof by understanding the importance of motivation in behavior change.
Why People Love Eliz
The Border Collie Iguana exercise was an eye-opener!
“I didn’t know what I was feeling was stress, I thought I was just bad at handling things. I needed the data and science to really understand the danger I’ve been ignoring.”
“This is stress management for people who don’t like WOO WOO.”
Bring Eliz's insights and engagement to your event!
We can’t wait to work with you! Click to have a representative get in touch. (Or just give us a call!)