What is the secret to an engaging virtual event? Create highly valuable content for a very specific audience!
That is harder than it sounds…
Award-winning YouTube creator Amy Landino joined Thom Singer and me on the Webinar Talk Show for a wide-ranging conversation about using video in engaging virtual events to deliver content, influence, and create community. Amy’s insights on marketing and video content development are brilliant.
Key Points about Engaging Virtual Events:
- Don’t Cancel Your Event! Delivering cutting-edge content and member value is critical to the health of your organization.
- Being specific about your target audience is the key to creating a successful and engaging virtual event.
- Presenters must have a clear vision of who is on the other side of the camera.
- Yes, livestream video is the future!
- Conversations are more engaging than lectures.
- A virtual emcee (or two) is key to having active participants rather than passive listeners.
- And so much more.
Thank you, Amy, for demonstrating why your clients turn to you when they want to a clear focus on the audience they serve and how to serve them well.
Links to Amy Landino’s services:
Catch the Webinar Talk Show most Monday and Wednesday mornings at 11 am CT live on Facebook or watch all of our episodes on our YouTube Channel. We interview meeting industry professionals and share what’s effective and ground-breaking in virtual and hybrid meetings.