- LifeTime Television, Today Show and nearly 100 television appearances across the country.
- Ladies Home Journal, Wisconsin Woman, Exclusively Yours, Madison Magazine, Healthy Woman, and more than 50 other magazine articles.
- New York Times, Chicago Sun Times, Washington Post, Star Tribune, Courier-Journal, and hundreds of American and International newspapers and on-line publications.
Wellness Expert Available for Interview
With thousands of interviews under her belt, and a background as a spokesperson for the American Heart Association and Take Cholesterol To Heart, heart attack survivor and wellness speaker Eliz Greene is available for interview on:
- Job Stress
- Work-life Balance
- Stress Management
- Gender Disparity in Heart
- Disease Treatment and Diagnosis
- Heart Attack Prevention
- Women’s Heart Health
- Healthy Holiday Tips
Why People Love Eliz
…she is a true professional in that she is always thoroughly prepared, stays on message and fully understands how to communicate the subject matter in any time frame.
I appreciate your readiness to step off the plane and onto the set, to go on the air in the early morning, to speak to people who can benefit from hearing your story. You have a remarkable ability to click with a crowd, and it was a pleasure working with you.