My Webinar Talk Show cohost Thom Singer and I welcome emcee and speaker extraordinaire Brian Walter from Extreme Meetings to share how they are helping their clients create memorable and effective experiences for their participants – even in the virtual environment.
In this episode, find out how to engage virtual attendees, deliver member value, and create an exciting event online.
- Don’t Cancel Your Event! Your people need you more now than ever.
- An effective virtual event requires more than pointing a camera at what you had planned for your in-person event.
- One of the key strategies to engage attendees is to teach them how to participate – and make that learning fun.
- Yes, virtual events can knock your socks off!
- A virtual emcee (or two) are key to having active participants rather than passive listeners.
- Hybrid events and meeting are the future.
- Virtual events can be even more effective and profitable than in-person events.
- And so much more.
Thank you, Brian, for demonstrating why your clients turn to you when they want to create a memorable, fun, and successful (by which we mean valuable AND profitable) events whether they are in-person, virtual, or hybrid.
Catch the Webinar Talk Show most Monday and Wednesday mornings at 11 am CT live on Facebook or watch all of our episodes on our YouTube Channel. We interview meeting industry professionals and share what’s effective and ground-breaking in virtual and hybrid meetings.