What is the key to successful hybrid events?
We asked someone who knows about winning!
Let’s talk about hybrid events! Best-selling author of nearly 50 sports books and award-winning peak performance business speaker Ross Bernstein joined Thom Singer and me on the Webinar Talk Show for a conversation about how to win in the hybrid event world. Ross shares how he is working with meetings industry professionals to deliver member value during COVID19 restrictions. (Also there is a bit of Big Ten Gopher vs Badger smack-talk)
Key Points about Engaging Virtual Events:
- Donât Cancel Your Event! High-touch experiences are still possible.
- Meeting professionals are worried about putting out “bad” events.
- Hybrid events are Ross’s first choice – be creative.
- Ross encourages meetings professionals to say, “Let’s do something!”
- Looking at hybrid events as broadcasts with a live studio audience helps set up the interactions.
- Speakers had to change to adapt to virtual conferences and hybrid events.
- Teams must adapt to win. The same is true for the meetings industry.
- A hybrid event emcee (or two) is an important part of an event team.
- And so much more.
Thank you, Ross, for sharing your insights!
Links to Ross Bernstein’s services:
Catch the Webinar Talk Show most Monday and Wednesday mornings at 11 am CT live on Facebook or watch all of our episodes on our YouTube Channel. We interview meeting industry professionals and share whatâs effective and ground-breaking in virtual and hybrid meetings.